Tuesday 23 November 2010

How can you help Tom? A school librarian's guide for preparing students for University.

Thanks to my Twitter stream I came upon this presentation by Jo Alcock to a school library conference. The link between schools and Universities is crucial and any work here is going to be an improvement! I liked the concentration first on social networking : I always stray into those areas when first seeing new students. There is a virtual transcript of the talk here and the slides are below.

1 comment:

Jo Alcock said...

Thanks for sharing my presentation Peter :) It was a really interesting day and definitely showed me there is a lot to be learnt from each other - I learnt a lot about school libraries, and I'm sure the school librarians learnt a lot about university libraries too.